– 1 cup chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread (I use the creamy kind)
– 8 cups rice square cereal
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 3/4 cup Heath English Toffee Bits
1. Measure out your 8 cups of cereal and set aside.
2. In a large, microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips, butter, and Biscoff spread for 1 minute. Mix together until smooth and creamy. Heat for additional increments of 15 seconds if necessary.
3. Gently fold in cereal with a spatula or wooden spoon until it is well coated.
4. Pour in powdered sugar and continue to toss the cereal until it is covered.
5. Refrigerate or serve immediately.