This fudge may be the easiest dessert I’ve ever made. It is so incredibly simple and so good. If you are looking for a dessert to make to bring to a holiday party or even give as a gift and don’t have a lot of time then this fudge is for you. If you simply love fudge then this recipe is for you. If you are not very handy in the kitchen then this fudge is for you. This fudge is for everyone. It doesn’t even require a candy thermometer or a stove. Just a bowl, four ingredients and a microwave.
– 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Grease or line an 8×8 in. baking dish. Combine all ingredients in a large, microwave safe bowl and heat for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate chips are melted, stirring once or twice in between.
2. Make sure ingredients are combined well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Put in fridge until set (about 2 hours) then cut into desired size pieces.