Fall is just around the corner and I’ve been dying to make something fall-y. I think it’s just a bit early for all my apple or pumpkin recipes so I settled on one that just used cinnamon, which to me means fall. I decided to try these Snickerdoodle Blondies from The Recipe Critic because they sounded so easy and delicious and they turned out to be both, so much so that they might just be one of my new go-to recipes. Seriously, these things are awesome. Do yourself a favor and make them, NOW.
– 2 2/3 cup flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 2 cups packed brown sugar
– 1 cup butter, room temperature
– 2 eggs, room temperature
– 1 tbsp vanilla
– 2 tbsp white sugar
– 2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a 9×13 baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
3. Cream together butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until well combined.
4. Spoon into your baking pan. Combine your sugar and cinnamon for the topping and sprinkle evenly on top of the batter.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes then let cool on a wire rack for 30-60 minutes before removing from the pan, cutting and serving.