Need a simple, but delicious crowd pleaser? This recipe is it. It reminds me of an Oreo milkshake, but it won’t melt! It can even be made ahead of time and just left in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. To top it all off, this recipe only calls for 5 ingredients and took all of maybe 5 minutes to throw it all together. Super simple.
I’ve made this recipe a few times now and each time it is a hit! I mean have you ever met someone who doesn’t like Oreos? Me either. I think it makes for a great little presentation in little cups with an Oreo to top 🙂
– 2 cups milk
– 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 2 cups mini marshmallows
– 1 box vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz)
– 24 Oreos, crushed plus more for topping if desired
1. Mix milk and pudding mix in a large bowl.
2. Mix in marshmallows and whipped topping.
3. Gently fold in crushed Oreos.
4. Top with Oreos if desired.
Original Recipe from Chef In Training