This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
Preparing for Your Pregnancy
Pregnancy can be such a fun and exciting time in your life, but it can also be stressful! After all, you are responsible for growing an actual human! It becomes more important than ever to make sure you are taking care of your own health in order to have a healthy pregnancy, labor and baby. When I was pregnant, the choices and information out there became overwhelming. With so many should and should-nots of pregnancy it was hard to sift through it all, but one thing that was clear from the beginning was the importance of taking a prenatal vitamin. Thankfully, Sam’s Club makes this easy to do with Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels as well as other healthy essentials that you can stock up on while shopping.
Finding the Perfect Prenatal
Taking a good prenatal vitamin throughout pregnancy is one of the easiest things expecting mamas can do to ensure their babies are getting the nutrients they need. In fact, you should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant. So, now that my husband and I are starting to entertain the idea of possibly growing our family soon, I knew it was time to start taking a prenatal vitamin again. When I heard that Sam’s Club now carries a 5 month supply of Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA, I knew I should grab some the next time I went for other household essentials and food. Here’s why I love this prenatal vitamin:
- It provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- It provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- No synthetic dyes, yeast or starch, or artificial flavors as well as gluten free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- It contains Folic Acid which is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement*
Other Ways to Prepare for a Healthy Pregnancy
When picking up my supply of prenatal vitamins, I began to think of all the ways Sam’s Club makes it easy to stock up and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Buying easy, healthy to grab and go snacks is a great way to make sure you eat well during your pregnancy. High in protein, low in sugar snacks like individually wrapped cheeses, pre-sliced fruit and nuts are all great options! Plus, eating snacks like these are a great way to help avoid morning sickness if you have it.
- Stock up on the great selection of frozen fruits for easy smoothie. You can find some great recipes on Pinterest for healthy pregnancy smoothies and buying frozen fruit in bulk then freezing them in individual portions makes mornings a breeze.
- Staying hydrated is so important in pregnancy and is a great habit to start now, because it is also important when you begin to breastfeed. Although I like to drink from my reusable water bottle, sometimes I find that I do a better job of staying hydrated when I have a plastic water bottle all ready to grab and go in the fridge! (Just make sure to recycle the bottle!)
With lots of healthy, fresh choices, Sam’s Club has made it super easy to make sure you are ready for a great pregnancy and beyond with Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA. So, if you are pregnant or planning to be in the next 6 months, make sure to stock up the next time you are there and you can have a little more peace of mind!
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements