Who doesn’t love a good chocolate peanut butter combo? Well today is your lucky day because these things are 100 percent delicious and 100 percent guilt-free. When I came across the recipe for these Healthy Peanut Butter Cups it took me all of about 1 second to decide I had to try them out to see if they compared to everyone’s favorite peanut butter and chocolate combo, Reese’s Cups. Honestly I think these are just as good, dare I say better? Really, they are better because they completely satisfy your sweet tooth without any processed sugar or added junk and what’s better than that?!
– 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (I measured, then melted)
– 4 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
– 1/2 tsp stevia or 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
– 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (I measured then melted)
– 4 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter ( no sugar added)
– 1/4 cup unprocessed cocoa powder
– 1 tsp stevia or 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1. Set 10 mini cupcake liners on a tray. In a small to medium sized bowl, add all of the bottom layer ingredients together and stir until smooth, then divide evenly into the mini cupcake liners (about half way.)
2. Put the tray on an even surface in the freezer while you make the next layer.
3. Mix all of the top layer ingredients in the same bowl until smooth. Remove the tray from the freezer. Divide mixture evenly into the mini cupcake liners until they are full and place back into the freezer until set, about 10-15 min.)
4. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Shared on Skip To My Lou
Original Source: Thrive Style