I am a huge fan of anything cookies and cream. Candy, ice cream, you name it! These delicious Cookies and Cream Bars that I came across here only call for 3 ingredients and are so easy to make. The only things you need are: 1 bag of Oreos, 1 bag of marshmallows, some butter and about 20 minutes, then you will have an amazing dessert to bring with you to a party or enjoy all by yourself (you might want to take the second option once you taste these!)
– 1 bag of Oreos (16 oz)
– 1 bag of marshmallows
– 4 tablespoons of butter
1. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil, allowing it to go over the edges.
2. Crush Oreos. I did this by placing in a large Ziploc bag and rolling gently with rolling pin.
3. Melt marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl until puffy. About 1-2 minutes.
4. Immediately stir to mix butter and marshmallows, then add Oreos and stir to combine.
5. Quickly transfer to the baking dish. I used a piece of tin foil to help me press it out evenly since it will be very sticky!
6. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, take out using the foil overhang and cut into squares.