This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiantEaglePerks #CollectiveBias
Giant Eagle Fuelperks
Guys, I have a secret to tell you. I like saving money. Actually, I love saving money. Yes, I enjoy online shopping sprees during late night nursing sessions as much as the next mom, but there is something about getting a good deal on something that is so rewarding! That’s why I have been a longtime fan of Giant Eagle and their Advantage card and fuelperks program. I love going there to stock up on essentials at their low prices and purchase gift cards that all add up to earn me up money off gas at any GetGo. It’s a great feeling to be able to save money on gas just by buying groceries that I need anyway!
That’s why I was so excited to find out that Giant Eagle has made it even easier to save with their Fuel Perks Plus program. Now I can save even more money and earn more fuelperks just by shopping at Giant Eagle for my everyday purchases. Just by using my Advantage Card, I get discounts on prescription copays, GetGo’s gas and gift cards and I can redeem their points on up to 20% off my total grocery bill or earn up to a free tank of gas! Pretty amazing!
I tried out a healthier version of my Apple Bread the other week and I decided to make a muffin version. That way, they’d be perfect to grab and go for my husband on his way to work as breakfast, or for me to grab and go as I chase my daughter around in the mornings. I needed some more cane sugar and apples for the recipe as well as other various groceries so we headed to Giant Eagle to stock up, grab a few gift cards (I like to stock up for easy gifts, especially around the holidays!) and then go to GetGo to fill my car up with gas. So much saving going on!
If you want to learn more about Giant Eagle’s awesome fuelperks program or sign-up, head to their site. It does’t cost anything to sign-up and it will save you so much money! Trust me on this one. Here are just a few of the awesome things about the program:
- Get discounts on GetGo’s gas and prescription copays, Curbside Express orders and gift cards.
- Redeem points on up to 20% off your total grocery bill or up to a free tank of gas!
- Perks accumulated beyond the current price of fuel or above 20% may be used on a future shopping trip.
- You can keep track of your perks on Giant Eagle’s new mobile app available for iOS and Android devices
Sound great? It is! Sign-up and get 100 bonus perks points by clicking here!
The Best Apple Muffins
Ok, so now for the recipe! I took out a little (ok, A LOT) of sugar from my original Apple Bread recipe. I also swapped the regular sugar for Organic Cane sugar. (Yes, I know, it’s still sugar.) These are so darn good. They are full of flavor and the apple chunks in them are just perfection. The perfect fall muffin!
*Alternatively, you can bake at 350 for 30 minutes, but they will be considerably flatter on top!*
Sound delicious? Want to make them? Head to your nearest Giant Eagle to grab the ingredients but first make sure that you sign-up for a Perks card (see info below for how to sign-up)! Learn more here: Perk Program Terms, Conditions & FAQ’s
HOW TO APPLY:
- In order to apply for the Perk program, you will need to have a Giant Eagle Advantage Card to track when you earn and redeem perks. If you’d like to sign up for one, you can visit the Customer Service desk at your neighborhood Giant Eagle where you can register for free in less than five minutes! Or, you can register by phone; just call 1-800-553-2324.
- If you don’t have an advantage card and would like to sign up to track when you earn and redeem perks, you can visit the Customer Service desk. Or, you can register by phone; just call 1-866-620-0216.