This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a percentage.
Is it February yet?! The month of January has gone by so incredibly slowly for me. I’m not sure why, either. It might be the strangely mild but very wet weather that we’ve had here in Maryland. As an elementary school teacher, indoor recess is my nemesis! So, maybe that’s why this month has seemed to drag on. Either way, I’m so excited for February to get here and to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year! My husband and I don’t do anything huge but we always make time for a dinner and the exchanging of small gifts. This year we are looking forward to including Easton in the celebrating too!
Because having a baby makes holidays just that much better, I have been eyeing adorable Valentine’s Day outfits and gifts for a while now. There just isn’t anything sweeter than a little baby girl in pink and hearts! So, I’ve rounded up my top picks of sweet outfits and gifts for celebrating Valentine’s Day with the little loves of your life!
1. This Gunamuna Wearable Sleep Sack, which Easton is wearing the pictures above, is amazing and comes in the sweetest pink heart print! It is the coziest little thing, perfect for chilly February weather! I seriously wish I had one. It’s so soft and is safer for baby to wear when sleeping then loose sheets in their crib. It also has nifty zippers all over which makes diaper changes a breeze!
2. How perfect is this baby banana bib from Luna Blu Mar ?! Not only is this bib adorable and practical (so much drool all the time!) the company is run by two sisters who employ and empower women in Panama and donate a bib to a baby in need for each one purchased! I love supporting small shops like this one, especially when they are doing good in the world.
3. I love this Chewbeads Jane Necklace in red or pink for mamas to wear on Valentine’s Day (or any day!) It is super cute but also so practical to have on have for a teething babe. Easton seriously loves when I wear this. She can grasp it without any problem and loves to munch on the silicone beads.
4. Of course I need a book on the list! I’ve had so much fun getting new books for Easton’s first holidays and I couldn’t leave Valentine’s Day out. This Eric Carle board book is so darn sweet and is perfect for baby’s first Valentine’s Day!
5. Hanna Anderson always has the cutest jammies and these Valentine’s Day PJs do not disappoint! Valentine’s Day jammies just might be the new Christmas jammies 😉
Those are my picks for a sweet Valentine’s Day with your little love. I cannot wait to celebrate with my husband and little girl. What are you most looking forward to this Valentine’s Day?