**This post contains affiliate links.**
Two weeks until Christmas?! Are you kidding me? This holiday season has been a blur so far, mostly thanks to an extreme lack of sleep. (At this rate I’ve given up trying to get a decent night’s sleep til baby E is in college!) One of my favorite things about the holidays since dating my husband has been filling up a stocking for him. It’s like my own little challenge to come up with the most creative, useful items for his stocking with each year. So, of course I couldn’t wait to fill a stocking for Easton this year. Some people might find it silly to do this for an infant. I mean, it’s not like they will actually be take things out of their stocking. But that’s not going to stop me! I’ll just make sure to document it with lots of pictures.
I love supporting small shops, but due to previously mentioned lack of sleep, I kinda ran out of time to order things far enough in advance to make sure they will be here in time to be stuffed in a stocking. So, Amazon Prime to the rescue (for the millionth time!) for this sleep deprived, underprepared mama. All of these stocking stuffers are eligible for free 2-day shipping for Prime members, and if you have an infant like me, you’ll probably need it 😉 All 10 are appropriate for both girls and boys and are things you will actually use, not useless junk that will end up in the trash or donation pile by January.
- Life Factory Teething Rings- I love Life Factory products! They are definitely something you can feel safe giving your baby. They are BPA/BPS-free, phthalate-free, dishwasher safe and made in the USA. What more could you want?! The color combos are adorable too!
2. Mary & Kate Wooden Montessori Inspired Rattle- These are so adorable and come in 4 cute colors/animals. They are so simple and make a great heirloom gift to remember your baby’s first Christmas with.
3. Apple Park Organic Farm Buddies Rattle- These are so sweet and soft and perfect for those little hands that are still learning to hold onto objects.
4. Haba Rattling Max Dangling Feature- I love Haba’s simple, colorful baby toys and this one is no exception. Perfect to attach to a play gym or your baby’s carseat.
5. Baby Banz Hearing Protection Earmuff- Before I had a baby, I’d probably think these were silly and unnecessary. Now that I have one, I know how important it is to protect their little ears and how tricky it can be! These are perfect to protect them at things like sporting events and come in cute colors!
6. 7 AM Enfant Mittens- Dressing babies is hard!! We haven’t had to use mittens yet, but when we do, these will make it easy!
7. Baby Banana Infant Teether/Toothbrush- I love this! It is perfect for a teething baby and helps introduce the idea of brushing early so that they don’t fight it later on! Freezer and dishwasher safe too.
8. Copper Pearl Baby Bandana Bib- We have them and they are awesome. Baby E has been a big drooler and these save us from having to change her clothes constantly. They are so soft and come in a ton of adorable patterns and colors.
9. Zutano Fleece Booties- We love these! We learned very fast that baby socks are ridiculous and are impossible to keep on! These solve that problem and are nice and cozy to keep baby’s feet warm in the colder months. (Note: not all sizes/colors ship free with Prime)
If you’re like me and love searching for the perfect stocking stuffers, but are a little short on time, then these 10 unisex stocking stuffers for infants should do the trick! What are you’re favorite go to stocking stuffers?