So I recently made Mini Mile-High Lemon Meringue Pies and they were DELICIOUS! However, I was left with a lot of lemon curd filling and I didn’t know what else you could make with it besides lemon meringue pie. Luckily, I stumbled across the great idea over at Cooking Classy for these Lemon Meringue S’mores! She also has a million other ideas for delicious s’mores creations that I can’t wait to try.
I’ve mentioned before how like most people, I love s’mores! The classic, graham crackers, Hershey’s chocolate and marshmallow will always be my favorite combination but these Lemon Meringue S’mores are a close second! They are everything you love about a lemon meringue pie except they require a lot less work, which is always a plus. Something that makes these even easier is that I found these new marshmallows made by Kraft, called stackers, which are specifically for s’mores. They are flat and rectangular and two of them fit perfectly on a graham cracker square. I can’t wait to try other fun combinations with them because they make s’mores SO easy.
– marshmallows (I used Kraft marshmallow “stackers”)
– graham crackers
– lemon curd (either from a can or made form a box)
1. Turn on your oven’s broiler and line a cookie sheet with foil.
2. Place graham cracker squares on the foil with marshmallows on top.
3. Broil for just a few minutes, until tops start to brown. Watch them closely so they don’t burn!
4. Take out, spoon on some lemon curd (or any other pie filling you like!) and finish off with another graham cracker.